ASTHO publishes a full suite of resources to keep public health leaders informed. We work across mediums to package the day’s news, assess what’s coming next, and inform leaders on the most pressing issues facing their jurisdictions.
- Are you a member of the media looking to connect with a state health official or a member of ASTHO’s leadership team? Our media relations team works with journalists and media contacts to cover a variety of public health topics. Visit ASTHO’s newsroom to get in touch with our media relations experts, view recent press releases, learn about our speaker's bureau, and find additional resources.
- Public Health Review Morning Edition is our daily, on-demand newscast covering the latest in state and territorial public health. A new episode is posted every weekday morning at 7 a.m. ET on all major streaming audio platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, and Alexa.
- Interested in tracking the latest in state and territorial public health? Our blog is here to help. These pieces—authored by ASTHO subject matter experts as well as state and territorial health leadership—provide analysis on public health policies and trends and highlight innovative work of states and territories.
- Public Health Weekly is our must-read weekly newsletter. We compile the latest from ASTHO and deliver it to your inbox each Thursday.
- Public Health Review is our podcast that examines trending public health issues and delivers timely, thoughtful perspectives from the expert lens of state and territorial health officials and other subject matter experts.
- Our issue briefs and reports analyze emerging public health topics, programs, policies, and research findings.
- Our Legislative Alerts provide exclusive analysis of emerging health legislation at the federal and state levels.
Data Exchange to Save Lives: IIS and HIE Relationships & The Laws Protecting Public Health DataLearn More
Catalyst Center for Firearm Injury Prevention
A New Center for State and Territorial Health OfficialsLearn More