Goals of the Program
The DELPH program will provide opportunities for participants to explore individual leadership identity and actions to positively influence the work and culture of organizations through communication, leadership, and goal setting.
The program will be customized for each participant to support their individual leadership goals, including executive coaching. The DELPH program is structured to enhance and strengthen each participant’s:
- Visibility and exposure in governmental public health.
- Access to key networks and leadership opportunities.
- Personal leadership identity.
- Personal leadership development plan.
- Connections to a peer support network.
You will walk away with:
- A leadership development plan
- Policy brief and white paper analysis
- A network of peers across the country
- Strategic connections to national recognized leaders
Modality to include:
- Executive coaching
- Instructor-led sessions
- Facilitated group discussions
- Field trips
- Washington, D.C.
- CDC and Morehouse School of Medicine